Thursday, June 23, 2011

perasaan berkung fu

Some people had bad thoughts. So do I. And sometimes I have bad thoughts about people that i met. Not in general but in certain people. I don't really noe how to describe it but overall 45% people  I met make me uncomfortable. I noe its kinda bad.. but its naturally comes out.. Something like the way they talk.. the way that they noe everything pasal kehidupan org lain.. judging other people... baik dengan orang bersebab..I noe that not everything will happen as i want.. berbeza tau bila somebody tu mao share apa yg dia tau... kadang-kadang bila hati uda chop org tu adalah kategori annoying.. bila cara dia cakap tu pn annoying...semakin annoying jg la hati saya tengok dia.. so adalah lebih baik untuk saya tidak bercakap atau berusaha sebaik mungkin untuk tidak berurusan dengan orang-orang macam tu...

No comments:

Post a Comment